Wednesday, July 23, 2014

McAleer Commits to Breakfast Programs in All Ward Four Schools

Today, my campaign is announcing my support in establishing a breakfast program in every school in Ward Four.

I believe that every child should be entitled to eating a healthy and nutritious breakfast every morning before they go to class and learn.

As Your Councillor, I would work with the local school boards, trustees, parent and student councils as well as local businesses to get these programs off the ground as quickly as possible.

I am also committing to personally donate $250.00 to every school in Ward Four as start-up money towards a full-time Breakfast Program when I'm elected as Councillor.

As the late Nelson Mandela once said, "there can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children."

I look forward to being elected on October 27th so I can begin working on this very worthwhile initiative.

-----
McAleer for Ward Four Campaign
info@KurtisMcAleer.ca
289.892.5596

No comments: